Position: Maintenance Mechanic
GST Manufacturing is seeking a full-time Maintenance Mechanic to perform a variety of duties including installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production and facility equipment.
• Electrical, Control Wiring, Hydraulics, Pneumatic overall repair of equipment
• Reassemble Machines after the completion of repair of maintenance work
• State machines and observe Mechanical operations to detect problems
• Inspect / Test damaged machine parts
• Lubricate or apply adhesives and other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment
• Install, replace or change machine parts and attachments
• Set up and operate machines
• Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance
• Must have 4 years of Industrial Maintenance experience
• Must have 4 years of Machine Maintenance experience
• Must be at least 18 years or older and pass background check
• Must have basic tools
• Must have state issued Driver’s License and have reliable transportation
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance for the employee with small employee contribution, 401K with company match, life insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays and paid time off are accrued in accordance with the vesting procedures set forth in the company handbook.
Founded in 1933 with its principal offices located in Haltom City, Texas, GST Construction is a division of GST Manufacturing, Ltd. (www.gstmanufacturing.com; www.gstcon.com). GST is a metal fabricator that fabricates, erects and installs structural and miscellaneous steel projects on construction sites such as commercial buildings, stadiums, schools, hospitals and institutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
It is the policy of GST not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of GST to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection, at all levels of employment.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume with a complete work and educational history, valid email address and phone number to GST by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “Maintenance Mechanic” in the subject line. Note that GST will only contact the applicants it desires to interview for the position. Not all applicants will be contacted.